[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Arabic-Forex.com • مشاهدة الموضوع - ory by Sunderland, 4-0 over Cardiff City, has helped
أول مرة هنا ؟ وظائف تواصل معنا منتدى أفتح فرع
X

ory by Sunderland, 4-0 over Cardiff City, has helped

تبحثون عن مكان لطرح الآراء و الأفكار والنظريات وكل ما يتعلق خدمة توصيات الفوركس, توصيات العملات مجانا, أفضل توصيات العملات, توصيات مضمونه, خدمة توصيات الاسهم, توصيات اكيده, افضل موقع توصيات, توصيات حقيقيه وامينه
هذا هو المكان الذي يمكن أن تسأل، تعترض ، وتعرض مشاركاتك على كل من المقالات

المشرف: arabic_forex

بواسطة lw789 » الجمعة أغسطس 18, 2017 10:47 am

MINNEAPOLIS -- Former Minnesota punter Chris Kluwe says his special teams co-ordinator made anti-gay comments while Kluwe was with the Vikings, an allegation the coach "vehemently denies." In an article posted Thursday on the website Deadspin, Kluwe wrote that coach Mike Priefer made several anti-gay comments in objection to Kluwes outspoken opposition of an anti-gay marriage amendment in Minnesota. Kluwe also says former Vikings coach Leslie Frazier and current general manager Rick Spielman encouraged him to tone down his rhetoric in an effort to reduce distractions to the team. At the same time, Kluwe said, Vikings owner Zygi Wilf expressed support for Kluwes championing of gay rights. Hours later, Priefer issued a statement disputing Kluwes portrayal of the events. "I want to be clear that I do not tolerate discrimination of any type and am respectful of all individuals," Priefer said. "I personally have gay family members who I love and support just as I do any family member." The Vikings said in a statement that they take the allegations "very seriously and will thoroughly review this matter." "As an organization, the Vikings consistently strive to create a supportive, respectful and accepting environment for all of our players, coaches and front office personnel," the team said. "We do not tolerate discrimination at any level. "The team has long respected our players and associates individual rights, and, as Chris specifically stated, Vikings ownership supports and promotes tolerance, including on the subject of marriage equality. Because he was identified with the Vikings, Chris was asked to be respectful while expressing his opinions. Team ownership and management also repeatedly emphasized to Chris that the Vikings would not impinge on his right to express his views." Kluwe called Priefer "a bigot" and Spielman and Frazier "two cowards" for releasing him in May after eight seasons with the Vikings. He was due to make $1.45 million, which was more than the cap-strapped Vikings wanted to spend on a punter. So they drafted Jeff Locke in the fifth round and parted ways with Kluwe, bringing to an end his colorful and outspoken stay in Minnesota. "Any notion that Chris was released from our football team due to his stance on marriage equality is entirely inaccurate and inconsistent with team policy," the Vikings said Thursday. "Chris was released strictly based on his football performance." In his article, Kluwe alleged that Priefer grew more and more impatient with the various causes Kluwe supported and several times made anti-gay remarks during team meetings. Kluwe said wanted to post his article now in hopes of discouraging the Vikings, or any other team, from employing Priefer, who is widely respected at Vikings headquarters and is viewed by some as a potential head coach one day. Priefer was hired by the Vikings in 2011. He served previously as the special teams coach in Denver and Kansas City. "If theres one thing I hope to achieve from sharing this story," Kluwe wrote, "its to make sure that Mike Priefer never holds a coaching position again in the NFL, and ideally never coaches at any level." The Vikings did not respond directly to allegations against Priefer in their statement, but did say they "will have further comment at the appropriate time." "The primary reason I entered coaching was to affect people in a positive way, Priefer said. "As a coach, I have always created an accepting environment for my players, including Chris, and have looked to support them both on and off the field. "The comments today have not only attacked my character and insulted my professionalism, but they have also impacted my family. While my career focus is to be a great professional football coach, my number one priority has always been to be a protective husband and father to my wife and children." Kluwe averaged 44.4 yards per punt over his career in Minnesota, including a career-high 39.7 yard net average in 2012. But he ranked just 17th in the NFL in punting that season before he was cut and he lost a competition for the punting job with the Oakland Raiders in the preseason in 2013. He had several tryouts during the season, but was never signed. Kluwe said he wanted to wait to air his grievances until after the season so as not to provide a distraction to his friends on the team during the season. The Vikings finished this year 5-10-1 and Frazier was fired Monday. Several Vikings players took to Twitter to defend Priefer. "Coach Mike Preifer has always been professional and one of the best special teams coaches I have been around!" fullback Jerome Felton tweeted. "In any meeting I have been in, I have never witnessed him say anything close to whats been alleged. Thats just my experience!" Tweeted safety Harrison Smith: "Since Ive had the privilege of playing for Mike Preifer he has been nothing but a class act coach and a respectful human being." Brian Rafalski Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Ryan Miller Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/ ... el-Jersey/. TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. Cory Schneider Jersey . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Tim Thomas Jersey . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke.TSN.ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Rankings were weighted evenly between separate lists made by TSN Radio host and soccer analyst Gareth Wheeler as well as TSN.cas soccer editors. 1. Manchester City (Last Week-2) Edin Dzeko and Yaya Toure put Manchester City back in control of the Premier League title race with a 2-0 victory over Crystal Palace. If City wins out and keeps their goal differential advantage they will be crowned champions. 2. Liverpool (LW-1) The league leaders surrendered their advantage in the title race by falling 2-0 to Chelsea at Anfield. They still top the table with a two point advantage over Chelsea and three over Manchester City who have a game in hand. 3. Chelsea (LW-3) Another wrench was thrown into the title race as Demba Ba and Willian led Chelsea to a 2-0 victory over Liverpool. The win kept Chelsea alive in the battle for the top of the table but they will still need help to lift the trophy. 4. Arsenal (LW-4) Laurent Koscielny, Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud all found the net for Arsenal as they cruised to a 3-0 victory over Newcastle. The victory helps the Gunners get another step closer to next seasons Champions League competition. 5. Everton (LW-5) Antolin Alcaraz and Seamus Coleman scored into the wrong net as Everton watched Southampton cruise to a 2-0 victory. The loss puts Evertons chances at qualifying for Champions League in serious doubt. 6. Tottenham (LW-6) Danny Rose scored in the 33rd minute to lead Tottenham to a 1-0 victory over Stoke City as they continue to hold on to the final place in Europa League. 7. Manchester United (LW-7) Wayne Rooney and Juan Mata both hit doubles as the Ryan Giggs era at Manchester United got off to a winning start with a 4-0 victory over Norwich City. 8. Southampton (LW-8) Southampton will have a top half of the season finish after they essentially stole three points from Everton. Both goals were crredit as own goals.dddddddddddd 9. Stoke City (LW-9) Stoke dropped their third home game of the season as they fell 1-0 to Tottenham. 10. Crystal Palace (LW-10) A strong effort was not able to produce a result for Crystal Palace as they fell 2-0 to Manchester City. 11. Swansea City (LW-12) Wilfried Bony fired home twice while Jonjo Shelvey and Pablo also scored for Swansea as they cruised to a 4-1 victory over Aston Villa 12. Hull City (LW-13) Shane Long completed the comeback that a goal from Nikica Jelavic started as Hull rescued a point in a 2-2 draw with Fulham. 13. Newcastle United (LW-11) Six straight losses for Newcastle as they were defeated 3-0 by Arsenal. The loss heaps further pressure on manager Alan Pardew. 14. West Bromwich Albion (LW-16) Saido Berahino scored the only goal of the game in the 11th minute to lead West Bromwich Albion to a 1-0 victory over West Ham United. 15. West Ham United (LW-14) West Ham was kept off the score sheet as they dropped their fourth straight game, 1-0 to West Bromwich Albion. 16. Sunderland (LW-17) A rampant victory by Sunderland, 4-0 over Cardiff City, has helped them escape the relegation zone. Connor Wickham opened the scoring and picked up a second to close the game off for the Black Cats. 17. Aston Villa (LW-15) Gabriel Agbonlahors 22nd marker was not nearly enough as Aston Villa fell 4-1 at the hands of Swansea City. 18. Fulham (LW-19) After scoring two goals in three minutes through Ashkan Dejagah and Fernando Amorebieta, Fulham conceded a pair and had to settle for a 2-2 draw. The Cottagers are very involved in the relagation fight. 19. Cardiff City (LW-18) A 4-0 loss to Sunderland has sent Cardiff City to the bottom of the table. The Welsh side will need at least two points and some goal differential help to stay in the Premier League. 20. Norwich City (LW-20) Norwich mustered only two shots on target as they were defeated 4-0 at Old Trafford by Manchester United. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

مشاركات: 271
اشترك في: الخميس يونيو 15, 2017 11:19 am

العودة إلى منتدى خدمة توصيات - FOREX SIGNALS

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 1 زائر

اتصل بنا