[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Arabic-Forex.com • مشاهدة الموضوع - ll over the fence to all fields and dri
أول مرة هنا ؟ وظائف تواصل معنا منتدى أفتح فرع
X

ll over the fence to all fields and dri

تبحثون عن مكان لطرح الآراء و الأفكار والنظريات وكل ما يتعلق خدمة توصيات الفوركس, توصيات العملات مجانا, أفضل توصيات العملات, توصيات مضمونه, خدمة توصيات الاسهم, توصيات اكيده, افضل موقع توصيات, توصيات حقيقيه وامينه
هذا هو المكان الذي يمكن أن تسأل، تعترض ، وتعرض مشاركاتك على كل من المقالات

المشرف: arabic_forex

بواسطة lw789 » الجمعة أغسطس 04, 2017 9:21 am

ROME -- Roma extended its record Serie A start to 10 straight wins Thursday, as Marco Borriello scored in the 67th minute of a 1-0 victory over last-place Chievo Verona. For the second consecutive match, Roma struggled for long stretches but like in Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese, a second-half substitute proved decisive. Alessandro Florenzi came on in the 59th and eight minutes later provided a short pass within the area to Borriello, who headed in from close range off the post. "The numbers are important and I was the only one in attack missing from the scoring sheet," Borriello said after his first goal of the season. "Our objective is still the (Champions League)." The victory restored Romas five-point lead ahead of Napoli and Juventus, which are level second. With one more win, Roma can match Tottenhams 11 straight victories in 1960-61 for the best start in a major European league. The Giallorossis next match comes at Torino on Sunday. Roma had already broken the Serie A record for best start, previously held by Juventus. Juventus recorded eight opening victories in 1930-31 and 1985-86, and also won nine straight matches to start 2005-06 but was stripped of its title-winning season in the "calciopoli" match-fixing scandal. Perhaps even more impressive than the winning streak is Romas scoreline thus far, with 24 goals scored and only one conceded. "(Chievo) doesnt deserve to be last. They played really well, as a squad," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "I had said it would be a difficult match and I wasnt wrong. Were missing some key players in attack but the important thing was to win, make it 10 out of 10." Roma remained without captain Francesco Totti and key forward Gervinho, who are each injured and out for several weeks. Also, fullback Maicon was suspended. Romas last loss in Serie A came against Chievo at the Stadio Olimpico in May. For a while, it looked like Chievo might again come away with at least a point. While Roma dominated the first half, Chievo often defended with eight or nine men and the Giallorossi had trouble getting shots on goal. Marquinho and Kevin Strootman threatened for Roma with long-range efforts early on and Miralem Pjanic couldnt get his free kicks around or over Chievos wall. Unable to create much of anything at the start of the second half, Romas first-year coach Rudi Garcia sent on Florenzi for Marquinho and the match soon turned. Borriello had a chance to score again in the 81st but his shot was blocked, and Adem Ljajic put a dangerous, angled free kick on goal two minutes later but Chievo goalkeeper Christian Puggioni did well to push the shot over the bar. Chievo remained rock bottom, two points behind Catania and promoted Sassuolo. It was Chievos sixth consecutive loss, and the defeat could cost coach Giuseppe Sannino his job. Zach Cunningham Womens Jersey . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. D Onta Foreman Youth Jersey .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys. http://www.footballtexansgearsshop.com/ ... ml?cat=949. Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo. Julién Davenport Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Julién Davenport Womens Jersey . Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come.MIAMI -- Miguel Cabrera happily settled for a single crown. The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. But Cabrera clinched his third batting title in a row, finishing with a .348 average after sitting out Sundays regular-season finale at Miami -- a no-hitter by the Marlins Henderson Alvarez. Now Cabreras headed for the playoffs with the AL Central champion Tigers. And he denied any disappointment about not winning another Triple Crown. "I still had a good season," he said. "I have the same numbers I had last year, and we won the division." Actually, his statistics are better than they were in 2012, when he was the AL MVP. His batting average, on-base percentage and slugging percentage are all higher than a year ago. Last year he batted .330 with 44 homers and 139 RBIs. This year he had 44 home runs and 137 RBIs. In 2012 Cabrera became the first player to win the Triple Crown since Carl Yastrzemski in 1967. He failed to repeat for two reasons: injuries and Chris Davis. A number of nagging injuries over the past couple months limited Cabrera to 148 games this season, down from 161 last year. That prevented him from keeping up with Davis, who had 53 homers and 138 RBIs for the Baltimore Orioles. Cabrera easily won the batting title. His average was a career high, as was his slugging percentage of .636. &quoot;Its great," he said.dddddddddddd "Last year was hard. I think this year I was more consistent. I kept my average up. Its nice." Cabrera is the first player to win three consecutive AL batting titles since Wade Boggs won four in a row in 1985-88. He had two hits in each of his two games against Miami and appears to be fully healthy again. "Im really happy with where Cabrera is right now," manager Jim Leyland said. "He looks really good." Cabrera has hit .324 or higher each of the past five years, hiking his career average to .321. He has 365 home runs, hitting more than 25 each of the past 10 years. "Hes the best hitter in baseball," Leyland said. "Theres no question about it. Just stop the conversation. He gets no infield hits, because hes not able to leg anything out. But he hits the ball over the fence to all fields and drives in big runs, and he hits .350." The Tigers final regular-season series was a homecoming for Cabrera, who played in Miami for the first time since the Marlins dealt him in a 2007 trade that ranks with baseballs most lopsided in recent years. He received a warm ovation each time he batted during the weekend. Coincidentally, the Marlins personnel boss who traded Cabrera -- Larry Beinfest -- was fired Friday. Cabrera laughed when told Marlins fans are still unhappy about the trade. "Detroit was happy," Cabrera said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

مشاركات: 271
اشترك في: الخميس يونيو 15, 2017 11:19 am

العودة إلى منتدى خدمة توصيات - FOREX SIGNALS

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 1 زائر

اتصل بنا